Sunday, October 27, 2013

Beautiful Mizzou campus

                                                                                                                               By Trang Duong

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon when the autumn has just arrived. I was staying home all the morning working on homework and assignments.  Some of the sunny lights found their ways travel through the window of my living room as if inviting me: “ It’s beautiful outside. Get out of your room and enjoy it”.

Putting all the works aside, I decided to take a walk around campus. I never get bored of walking around campus even though I have done it hundreds of times. However, today the campus was incredibly beautiful. Trees started decorating themselves with yellow and red leaves. The sky was perfectly blue. The weather cannot be better for a walk.  As I was walking, a peaceful and relaxed feeling fulfilled my heart, removing all the worries and stress.

All of a sudden, I want to seize all of those beautiful places into a safe part of my heart. There are also many other places on this campus that I have not discovered. I decided to make a small project before my graduation: “ Exploring all beautiful places on Mizzou campus, taking pictures and writing about them”.


Here are some of the photos of Mizzou campus during the Fall. Beautiful, isn’t it?

The Six Column. This is the symbol of Mizzou.
Picture from September VI contest.




Those pictures are collected from the VI photo contests. Fall in Mizzou is beautiful

Pictures from VI contest






 Those photos were taken by anh Huy. He is a Mizzou alumni, and is famous among VSA for his beautiful pictures.


If you have a favorite place on Mizzou campus, please take a picture along with your thoughts to us at lifeatmizzou@gmail.com 
We can't wait to see yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment